Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman Frank Drackman is offline

Default OT - Just when you think we are the worst...

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Frank Drackman wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Frank Drackman wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
et...
In article , "Frank
Drackman" wrote:

wrote in message news:8699571a-bf64-4388-a1e7-

Silly OT stuff snipped

Could you put OT in the header?

You mean the title itself wasn't enough to suggest that it was OT?

Maybe I am dense, but I thought that it was something about using power
tools for everything when hand tools would be more appropriate

And all this angst over a 17, 627 character line off-topic post. Even
with a 300 baud acoustic modem it would have taken, what, 16 seconds to
download and realize that it was off topic?

I am using Kermit...

LOL

Yeah and that comment should have been 17 line (comma) 627 character ...

[stinks when you botch sarcasm]
--

I thought that you would appreciate it