PAROADHOG

Default Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts?

No Jim , not who but *which* Hon-duh has the bulletproof charging system ?

All the ones I ever owned. We'll start with honda's entry
into the US market, the honda dream. That would be a '64
CA95E to be precise

Yep , I remember the Dream and since you replied in such a civil manner let me
take the time to explain why I dislike Japanese bikes as much as I do.
Years ago I had the occasion to visit a motorcycle salvage yard in search of
some Japbike parts that were no longer available from the dealer , a common
problem.
The bikes there were divided into sections by make . There were hundreds and
hundreds of bikes of all sizesand in all stages of disassembly . Some had been
smashed but most had not.
What struck me the most was that they were all Japanese . Honda,
Kawasaki,Suzuki, and Yamaha. There weren't any Triumphs, or any Nortons, or any
Ducatis, or ant Harleys, etc etc etc . I asked the owner why so many Jap bikes
ended up in salvage yards and he replied " because their owners felt they were
no longer worth fi