Posted to rec.woodworking
NoOne N Particular NoOne N Particular is offline

Default Just when you think we are the worst...

wrote:
I see and hear all the time how screwed up the US is, how we suck, our
government sucks, our economic systems sucks, our politicians and
politics suck, how our foreign policies suck, and on and on and on.
It's a daily part of life.

But these guys.... wow. They at least deserve an honorable mention.
I thought it was a joke until I read the whole article.... it's real!
Have we now exported our national self loathing and extreme PC
leanings to other nations?

Even WE haven't gotten this far yet.... stay tuned for next year,
though. We wouldn't want anyone to get ahead of us in the "stupid"
category

http://tinyurl.com/2eopl3

Robert

Just like the other day I heard a "news" story that Santa was a bad
influence because he is fat. SHUT THE &^%$ UP.

Wayne