Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Goodbye

Tony Hwang wrote:

JerryL wrote:

I have watched, lurked, posted and learned many things in this forum
over the years. There were many professionals, handymen, etc., that
always offered good advice and hints to the laymen. Little by little
the spammers, the sexual and religious perverts starting taking over
this forum chasing away a lot of the good people that posted here. To
them, I thank you for ruining a good thing. Your devious and
perverted minds could not stand that normal people had a good forum
to exchange repair information and tips. I hope all the good people
leave this forum and just leave you scum here.

Hi,
No, toughing it out? You lost then. I am staying ignoring those scums.
Bye.

I'm with you, Tony. My browser doesn't filter very well, but my brain
does. Spammers must get bored at some point, but if they don't they are
dull and/or perverse enough to derive some enjoyment from their activity
.... kind of along the lines of sh------ where you live. At any rate,
I'll hang out and look for useful tips. I enjoy people who are good at
what they do and willing to share what they learn.