Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Goodbye

On Nov 15, 6:58 am, "JerryL" wrote:
I have watched, lurked, posted and learned many things in this forum over
the years. There were many professionals, handymen, etc., that always
offered good advice and hints to the laymen. Little by little the spammers,
the sexual and religious perverts starting taking over this forum chasing
away a lot of the good people that posted here. To them, I thank you for
ruining a good thing. Your devious and perverted minds could not stand that
normal people had a good forum to exchange repair information and tips. I
hope all the good people leave this forum and just leave you scum here.

While I feel your pain, I gotta assume this means that you are also
going to move to a cabin in the woods, cutting off your e-mail
service, snail mail service, phone service, TV and essentially all
contact with the outside world.

Once there, you'll have to stay nearby since you can't drive anywhere
- the "spammers, the sexual and religious perverts" have ruined the
highways with billboards and rolling advertisements on buses, trucks
and even rolling billboards. (I saw one built onto a bicycle the other
day, so they could take it to places where the truck mounted
billboards couldn't go.)

In other words, you can run but you can't hide...unless you also hide
from all that is also *good* in the world.