Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chinese Sub

I think the company name was switched in error.
I recall Toshiba myself. They did it in spite of signing documents
and being paid for exclusive right due to design input by ourselves.

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
[...]
Thanks to Mitsubishi selling China the technology to make really, really
quiet props, I don't know if it WAS detectable.

I remember reading about Toshiba selling propeller milling machines
to the Soviets back in the '80s. Did Mitsubishi do something similar
with China?

Slater