Nick Hull

Default OT-: Michael Badnarik has won the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 06:43:12 -0400, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
(Rex B) wrote:

Voted for Perot. Got Clinton.
Lesson learned

Are you sure Clinton was worse than Dole would have been? Looking at
Bush (I even voted for him!), I wish we had Clinton back.

Recent head injury?

Gunner

BTW..did you ever get that #1 Morse adapter?

Yes I got it, I thought I e-mailed you at the time. Many thanks.

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden."
Strider

--
A vote for Bush is a de facto vote for Bin Laden
BECAUSE no one has done more to enhance Bin Laden's reputation & influence