Larry Jaques

Default OT-: Michael Badnarik has won the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:37:51 GMT, Gunner
stated wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:44:55 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

If the voters are smart, The Shrug won't win another single vote.
If the voters are smart, Kerry won't take the election, either.
I hope the voters come to their senses and stop putting known CONS
in office.

Hint..the voters are not smart. Jurors are not smart. Shoppers are not
smart, teachers and firemen and policemen are not smart.

Shhh! Don't remind them (and me.) My hope remains active, though.

Politics is just an annoyance to the vast majority of the public. Apathy
rules. What is a good turn out? 43% of the registered..registered
voters..which is something like 27% of the population. The vast
majority of the public simply doesnt give a ****. Leno gives prime
examples when he does the Man on the Street interviews.....

Yeah, it's really effin' sad, isn't it? Sheeple!

So if you are gonna hold out of the voters to get their ****
together..its gonna be a very very very long wait.

So be it. It'll be worth it.

--
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL