Posted to alt.home.repair
StarMan StarMan is offline

Default Wiring new 220v circuits into fuse box - links?

wrote in message
ups.com...
Fuse boxes are now obsolete and some insurance companies are requiring
their replacement. Plus new service gets you up to date grounding.
Rather than spend money that might be wasted a better investment may
be a service upgrade.

A real positive at home resale time too!

I confess I stated it poorly. I know I'm going to get chastized for it, too
LOL

I have been in the habit of calling all "breaker boxes" "fuse boxes". It's
just a habit I got into from growing up in a house with a FUSE box. Fact
is, I have a breaker box in this house, less than 20 years old.

I already have numerous 120v circuits and a couple 240v for the heat
exchanger and the stove. I have enough space for the addition of 2 more
double-breakers in this box. I just want to make sure I wire them up
properly.