Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Connecting a dishwasher to washing machine plumbing

Deano wrote:
Would anyone have suggestions how to connect a dishwasher to the
washing machine hot water feed and disposal line? I know it's an
unusual way of doing things but I don't have much of a choice...thanks
to a big old return vent that is next to the sink. Any help will be
appreciated...the plumbing supply guy just looked at me funny when I
asked about it.

Deano in Cincinnati

Something to think about: Dishwashers normally discharge into the garbage
disposal so that chunks can get grinded up. If you plan on discharging
directly into the drain, be sure to de-chunk your dishes first.