Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Camcorder Recommendations

Tam/WB2TT posted to sci.electronics.design:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
New grandson, 15 year old _dead_ camcorder :-(

What's the newest game in town that you would recommend?

Price is _almost_ no object, I have so many freebie points
available on my Amex that I probably won't have to spend a dime for
most things I've seen.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

If you expect to do any editing, you are probably best off with a
tape based camcorder. If this is an HD camcorder, you really need to
dig in to the tradeoffs between tape, Hard Drive, semiconductor, and
DVD. People I know who are into this seem to sneer at the DVD based
recorders.

Tam

I completely recommend HiDef now. The current best is Disk but in 6
months to a year that may switch to semiconductor.