Posted to alt.home.repair
No noise Please No noise Please is offline

Default Making double glazed windows. This possible !!!

Birds, cars, trains people, cicardas, I just want some quiet

Thanks.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:32:00 GMT, "jthread" wrote:

No noise Please. wrote in message
.. .

I was thinking of putting some Plexiglass pains into my existing
windows, they have the room for them, just measured and I can easily
fit a 4mm pain of flexiglass on the outside.

I know If i add a pain it will block more noise, but to make it work
better you would have to take the air out of the gap, just wondering
if this would be possible and make it keep the vacum ??

Maybe it wont be needed after I fit the extra pains and the noise
reduction would be enough, but allways looking for a project

Any ideas on makeing this work would be nice

Thanks.

Also any thought son the 4mm plexiglass and how much noise youthink it
would block and if it would block high freqenecy or low frequencys
better.

Thanks.

What is causing all the noise?