Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Dap kitchen and bath caulk still tacky?

Nate Nagel wrote:
Should I be worried? Tube says "shower in three hours;" I finished
recaulking bathtub about 1AM and caulk is still tacky. I did lay
down a huge ugly finger-smoothed bead as the tile work next to the
tub was not so neat. (not sloppy, just huge - probably 3/16" or
more) This is the Dap kitchen and bath white silicone.

Does it still smell like vinegar? If so, it is curing.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...