Sunworshiper

Default Update to web site and possible gloat.

On Sun, 30 May 2004 12:47:50 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

I added a few shots of my new drill press to my web site. It's a
oldy but a goody Cincinnati (Canedy Otto) drill press that shows
almost no wear. It fast became the favorite drill press once I got it
running.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook

There it is under AnedyOttoDP2002 the C is hardly there.
I still don't know much about it , except that it likes holes. I've
never tried again to get the quill off of it. There must be a trick to
getting the rack and pinion to let go , I even tried to take the
screws out of the rack at each end of travel , but that wasn't happen.
Tried to move the rod that holds the pinion , not worth wrecking it to
fix the slop. Any ideas? There is another one more like yours IIRC
across the highway from me. Camera got ripped though. Maybe some day
if you want more examples.

I got mine for $100 and the motor worked after I took apart the DP and
put it back together and still does ! Makes great alien antennas for
the kid.