Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.chem,alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Harry Blanchard Harry Blanchard is offline

Default What will rejuvenate markers?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:03:22 -0700, Doc wrote:

I seem to recall reading somewhere that dipping dried out magic
markers in toluene will work, but can't seem to find it in the local
hardware stores, though I thought I've seen it in the past.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Once in a great, great while - plain water might help - for about 5 minutes
at least. As JimL says, the best solution is to buy a new one. I like the
Prismacolor Premier because of the huge selection of colors - art stores
and Staples.