Posted to alt.home.repair
Buy_Sell Buy_Sell is offline

Default Bosch Tankless WH

Last year, I was considering a purchase of a tankless water heating
system but the price was extremely high in Canada. I almost made the
purchase until the salesman said to make sure that no one else in the
home turned on the hot water tap when I was having a shower. The
system couldn't provide enough hot water to two taps at the same
time.

Since then, I have discovered an interesting method of making as much
hot water as you would like, very efficiently on demand. If you use
your favorite search engine with the search words, 'cavitation heater'
or 'hydrosonic pump', you will have witnessed the device that I am
talking about. These devices are not currently available for
residential use and there is a patent on the idea. I plan on making
such a device for my own personal use which theoretically should not
violate any of the patent laws. This device is purely mechanical and
only requires an ordinary household thermostat to control. The cost
of such a device is very low, if you have done what I have done and
started your own basement machine shop.

On Nov 10, 8:20 pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
ransley wrote:
On Oct 20, 9:32 am, Manster wrote:

I'm considering installing this unit(s). I would like to hear from
those who have them, installed them, etc. Opinions and advice is
appreciated. 2 full bathrooms here. Thanks!

Which Bosch, the larger unit is made by Takagi, the small unit 110000
btu is a one bath unit. You need proper gas flow or full BTU will
never be reached, You need it tested while all gas apliances are on.
What is winter time water temp lows. You need to know gpm and temp
rise needed. I have the small Bosch , its great. Is this a single
person use or family, with a family savings may be zero. I am seeing a
5 yr payback single use. Look also at Rinnai with remote thermostat,
Takagi makes a condensing unit of 94% efficiency if you have the $

Hi,
Can this unit fill a tub with hot bath water?
I wonder.- Hide quoted text -