Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Spinning...

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 20:00:49 +0000, David Billington
wrote:

Buy_Sell wrote:

Thanks for the information. I will try to make a backup.
What program would you suggest to backup a DVD?
Also, have you spun any projects?
I am just getting setup but I plan to make model turbine engines.

You may be able to just do a disc copy using software such as Nero which
I have, if you have different software you will have to check its
documentation. In order to verify the data could be read I copied the
contents of the VIDEO_TS directory on the DVD to a drive and a new disc
can be made with this information.

While I have spun a number of items the only one I have pictures of is
here http://www.metal-arts.co.uk/tankard/index.html , must take some
better pics sometime.

That's some nice work.

What parts, cowls and the like. I presume in stainless. I have read that
stainless is a sod to spin, you should get good advice of the spinning
website.