Rex B

Default OT-: Michael Badnarik has won the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:08:35 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

||On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:01:47 -0000, Jeff Dantzler
stated wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:
||Larry Jaques wrote:
|| Vote for your favorite candidate, not for some Rep/Dem out of fear.
|| Until we vote with our conscience, we'll keep getting what we've been
|| getting. November is a time for change.
||I absolutely agree with Larry on this one.
||GOOD! Hopefully, Rex won't be a sheep and WON'T vote to keep
||the Shrub in power. Shrub's far too Imperialistic for my tastes
||and I no longer wish to be King George's subject.

I prefer to excercise my vote where it will be effective.
A strong Libertarian 3rd-party vote won't make much of an impression on a
President Kerry. But GWB would be very aware of it as his 2nd term starts.

Texas Parts Guy