Posted to alt.home.repair
BETA-32[_2_] BETA-32[_2_] is offline

Default Kitchen Counter Donations

Habitat For Humanity has donation stores in various locations, so check
their website and see if there is a store location near you.

Also, for this and other freebie giveaways, check out:

http://www.FreeCycle.org

I just heard about this a few weeks ago and joined two of their locate
groups where I have properties.

If you decide to join, it is not required, but it is sometimes easier, if
you have or create a Yahoo.com email address. That's because the whole
thing is set up as a series of local FreeCycle Yahoo Groups where people
post and receive messages for items OFFERED, WANTED, TAKE, etc.

Everything is for free and the signup is free and anonymous.

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have heard that I can donate me used kitchen counter-tops instead of
throwing them away. Does anybody know of any charities that would
accept this donation in central NJ?