Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacing windows during the winter???

"Girlygirl" wrote in message
So, it's now mid-November and I finally
got it all figured out and signed a contract. I live in New Jersey.
The job will start within approximately 8 weeks. (It's a fairly big
job cuz it's an old house and there will be different windows/options,
even the front door). Anyway, 8 weeks would mean this will be done
sometime around early January - middle of winter. Now I think maybe
that's a stupid thing. I've never owned a house before so I don't know
what I'm doing. Is it stupid to have this done in the winter?

Nope, just wear a sweater.