Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen Dan Espen is offline

Default Replacing windows during the winter???

Girlygirl writes:

Hi all,

I need some advice. I should have done this sooner but just thought
about it.

I just signed a contract to have my windows replaced. I spent all
summer researching windows and also changing my mind a billion times
about what options I wanted. So, it's now mid-November and I finally
got it all figured out and signed a contract. I live in New Jersey.
The job will start within approximately 8 weeks.

Do you want bugs or cold?

Seriously I'm in NJ and had a bunch of windows replaced in the winter.
Close the door to each room as they do it if it bothers you.
They only have the opening open for 5 or 10 minutes at a time.

You'll make up the heat you lose with the new windows.