Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Lets all buy from Sears

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:34:36 -0600, IGot2P wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 8, 2:38 pm, " wrote:
sears home service is a fools price rip off, charging 2 travel charges
to have the exact same tech service a furnace with air on one trip.

sears appliances always cost more.

more to buy, more for service..

the satisfaction guaranteed or your money back guarantee left when k
mart took over.

Sears owns K...

No, K-Mart acquired Sears in 2005.

I was just in a K-mart today, and I still think the association with
Sears sounds strange.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy