Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Doggie Door - sheet vinyl

neighbors kids would come over to play with our dogs, usually by
climbing 6 foot chain link fence. I had told them and their parents
they might fall and get hurt.

one day I came home and found the 3 kids all under 6 running thru our
house.

Really I didnt care, but feared for their safety, one never knows they
could of sneaked in a child molesters home.

So I said I wasnt mad but they should go home and tell their parents
what they did it was unsafe.

those kids are now getting ready or in college time does fly.

I was always concerned about a raccoon getting in but I guess the dogs
keep them out of the yard.