Posted to alt.home.repair
Cshenk Cshenk is offline

Default Toilet Suggestions for Rental Unit

"SMS ???. ?"

On toilets, I put in 2 Eijer units before we left for Japan, 7 years ago.
My renters were far less than perfect, but thats the one thing they never
created a problem with.

Lord knows they kicked in walls, broke windows out and all sorts of things,
but they couldnt damage those.

Grin, for those who've been following our series of repairs after return
from Sasebo Japan, today's project was replacement of the picture 3 panel
front window (was propped in place with a 2x4 with rags stuffed in corners
to keep the spiders mostly out. That and a bathroom window where the inner
pane was mostly missing). The place feels warmer already. The old windows
were doube-paned but not as energy efficient as the newer products.