Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Roof cement to adhere shingles?

Will work fine.

Next time for the animal type buildings, consider rolled roofing. Do the
job in warm weather.

--
Dave
Profound is we're here due to a chance arrangement
wrote in message
ups.com...
I am making a rabbit hutch for a friend and to avoid nails through the
plywood roof, I was thinking of using roofing cement to adhere the 3
tab shingles to the wood instead of nails.

Will the roofing cement suffice in windy/stormy weather once it has
dried/cured? This is not a high tech/demanding project, just want
something trouble free.