Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Toilet Suggestions for Rental Unit

?B?U01TIOaWr+iSguaWh+KAoiDlpI8=?=
wrote in :

I'm remodeling a townhouse I own, and I need to replace three toilets.

Any suggestions as to toilets that are better than others in terms of
minimal maintenance of things like the flush mechanism and minimal
clogging?

I've had three Toto Drake toilets in my house for about three years
and have been happy with them, but they are rather expensive. I can
get $125 per toilet rebate from my local water board, and would like
to keep the new toilets at $250 or less ($125 each after rebate).

My apt complex installed flapperless toilets in their 330 units,and they
have been very low maintenance.I've had few clogs,and not a single
maintenance call in over 5 years. 1.6 gal/flush.

http://www.niagaraflapperless.ca/welcome.htm

http://www.usalandlord.com/fltocokit.html rated them very high.

--
Jim Yanik