Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS 斯蒂文 夏 SMS 斯蒂文 夏 is offline

Default Toilet Suggestions for Rental Unit

I'm remodeling a townhouse I own, and I need to replace three toilets.

Any suggestions as to toilets that are better than others in terms of
minimal maintenance of things like the flush mechanism and minimal clogging?

I've had three Toto Drake toilets in my house for about three years and
have been happy with them, but they are rather expensive. I can get $125
per toilet rebate from my local water board, and would like to keep the
new toilets at $250 or less ($125 each after rebate).