Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Doggie Door - sheet vinyl

On Nov 8, 8:36?pm, Mike Paulsen wrote:
Puddin' Man wrote:
I need to make a Doggie Door from ~1/4 " thick sheet vinyl, hinges, etc.

Where might I find a small quantity (2-4 ' sq.) of sheet vinyl?
Ran a search on 2 local big boxes and got diddly-squat. I am
in Saint Louis, MO.

I couldn't find anything when I looked last year. I ended up buying a
set of clear auto floor mats at Target, K-mart, or Menards -- I don't
recall which. It took a few minutes to slice off the carpet spikes, but
that wasn't a big deal. They've held up well.

If you need bigger pieces, you might want to try an online custom
auto/truck floor mat store. They're likely to have stock which would
work for you.

a regular doggie door will seal better and replacement flaps are
always available.