Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default 220 volt motor wiring

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 23:49:41 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

You're a man of admirable patience mac.

You have to be down here, Mike, or you'll end up in the rubber room...

We figure that's we're guests in their country and go with the flow.. but it's
ain't always easy..
You learn after a while that the only stress down here is what you bring on
yourself... the job will be done when it's done and they don't worry about
deadlines and such.. just not in the culture..

I met a guy last night who's house was "contracted" to be finished 18 months
ago, and they just put windows and doors in...
You don't dare **** off a contractor, because the all have way more work than
they can handle and they'll just wander off to the next job..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing