Posted to alt.autos,alt.home.repair
Terminal Crazy Terminal Crazy is offline

Default Connecting an Alternator to horse drawn buggy

In article ,
wrote:
Anyone have any suggestions?

Well I immediatly thought of solar panels but then had an idea about using
a small wind turbine. It would work night & day and put out about 2-6 Amps
@12v.

How do I attach a pulley to a wooden hub, spoke wheel?

If there was enough clearance on the inside of the wheel between it & the
body, fix full pully wheels around the diameter and use a long belt. That
would give you the gearing you need without much loss in power or slippage.

I'll not to draw it in ASCII art

HTH

--
Terminal_Crazy