Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default 220 volt motor wiring

"mac davis" wrote in message

Very possible... Working with Mexican contractors is a real test of
patience and
endurance..
Our blueprints show 3 breakers in the kitchen, in reality there's ONE..
for
everything, including the refrigerator..
We called him on it and he offered to tear up the wall (insulated cement
block)
and rewire, but after several fixes of this type we just told him to
forget it..
They had to cut walls for the missing wires for the satellite tv, then for
the
phone and then for a trap they didn't put in for the laundry... that was
enough
wall work..
Oh.. and the water leak that flooded our courtyard every time the water
pump ran
was fun, too..
They had to do another roof-to-foundation cut to replace poorly glued
joints on
that one... *sigh*

You're a man of admirable patience mac.

--