Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomas Prufer Thomas Prufer is offline

Default *Another* Bosch dishwasher problem!

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:08:46 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

The machine tripped again, and the base tray of my Bosch is again filled
with water (as in, about 3-4 mm deep), so there is indeed a small leak.
I have the side panels off, but can't for the life of me see where
it might be coming from.

Where do you start?

Maybe he http://www.teamhack.de/index.php?site=anleitungen at number 10.

It's German, so I'll summarize.

Symptom: Slow dribbling leak from the left side water widget overflow hole?

Cu Fat black hose clogged, clean out (it's marked in green on the photos).
Best way is to take off bottom tray when unit is on the back...

HTH,

Thomas Prufer