Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Is there a way to remove a thin layer of concrete?

"bill allemann" wrote in
et:

If you haven't paid him ... don't!

BAD advice;then he puts a lien on your house.
IMO,the owner should take lots of pictures and take him to
court;contractors are liable for any damages they cause during their work.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
I hired a concrete contractor to lay some concrete blocks and frame a
window opening. In the process of mixing/pouring/forming the
concrete, he spilled quite a bit of concrete onto my deck which is red
brick with black grout. Now I have a thin layer of concrete on top of
my deck about 40 square foot or so. I mentioned it to him and he said
I am responsible to prep the area and I should know it's going to be
messy.

I tried to scape it off and it's not coming off. I don't know if
there is a tool to chip them out or am I stucked with replacing my
entire deck if I can't find 40SF of matching bricks.

MC