Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default support stands

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:01:00 -0500, tdup2 wrote:

In the past I always used the one roller stands that always seem unstable.
Recently I purchased a Sears 3 roller stand that is a lot more stable and am
very happy with my purchase. It tilts just a little in front to allow the
board to catch the stand when adjusted right. I allways put a black magic
marker line on the leg for fast set-up with the initial of the machines I
use it for.

Tim, reread the original post. The poster was asking about a support
stand for his tools, i.e. an outboard tool rest. NOT a support used for
infeed or outfeed.