Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete C Pete C is offline

Default *Another* Bosch dishwasher problem!

On Nov 7, 8:08 pm, Lobster
Well, I'm back - but in just less 1 month - to ask "How do you track
down a slow leak in a dishwasher"?!

The machine tripped again, and the base tray of my Bosch is again filled
with water (as in, about 3-4 mm deep), so there is indeed a small leak.
I have the side panels off, but can't for the life of me see where
it might be coming from.

Where do you start?

The internals of the base of the machine are incredibly cramped; there's
no room to see anything or get tools in there. I can't even get in to
dry out the base tray properly (the whole base tray is wet), and I can't
see anything else (pipes, connectors etc that is damp or leaking).

I'm sure a dishwasher engineer would be able to resolve this - but how??

Try the forums at ukwhitegoods.

Out of interest, are you in a hard water area, if so do you use salt
or just 3in1 tablets?

cheers,
Pete.

Thanks