Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ian[_2_] Ian[_2_] is offline

Default Back-Up #8

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:38:54 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Another memorable instant was the day that I realized that she was big
enough and strong enough to hurt me. [1]

Same with my sons... ooops he's taller than I am and SMART ;-)

Girls stayed their mother's height, ~ 5'2 & 5'4", SMART also!

John

[1] She's now team captain for the Cornell softball team, even
scarier. You *do* want to pay attention when you're feeding her balls
in the batting cage, and they're coming back at you like Sidewinder
missiles.

Isn't it just wonderful when your kids demonstrate some attribute
above your own capabilities.

Regards
Ian