Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Sulfate removal - Sulfer Smell in water

Zephyr wrote:
Hey everyone,

I have an on going issue with my well water that I wonder if you could
help me solve.

The problem is the rotten egg sulfer smell in my water.
here's the situation. The Smell exists consistantly at 1 upstairs
cold water faucet, It does not occur on the lower level cold
faucets. ( all the taps have seperate cold and hot controls) The
faucet it smells at is the most commonly used faucet the other
upstairs faucet is rarely used, and does not share the smell.

Maybe smell is actually coming from drains. Drain cleaner would solve that.

Frank