Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Single pole illuminated switch?

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 23:13:26 -0500, wrote:

Is anyone aware of a standard wall switch that illuminates in some way
when the circuit is ON?

I have found just the opposite -on when OFF- but I prefer to see
ON=ON, OFF=OFF.

On the other hand, is there a way to make the illuminated OFF switches
reverse their indication?

Thanks

I got one of those switches at Lowe's. The switch and light can be
wired separately, so you can get what you want.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy