Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Ceiling Fan Direction

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:51:33 -0600, phaeton
wrote:

Does it *really* matter? Either you're pushing air down the center of
the room and causing it to rise up the walls, or you're pulling air up
the center of the room and causing it to fall down the walls.

Besides, I can't reach the direction switch on the one in my living
room. I have a 5' ladder and a 14' ceiling.

:-(

Thanks!

-ph

A difference which makes no difference is no difference. If you can't
tell don't worry about it.

BTW, thinking of ladders, I recently saw a neighbor using a chain saw
on a tree, while standing near the top pf a wobbly 16-foot ladder.
That looked a lot scarier than any of the Halloween stuff.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy