Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Microchip Spying in our Homes, Bodies and Lives

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:01:40 -0500, willshak
wrote:

on 11/6/2007 7:37 PM Cheri said the following:
willshak wrote in message ...

I have nothing to hide. My fingerprints have been taken numerous

times

(not criminal). It they want to tap my phones, or put surveillance
cameras outside my house, go ahead.
It's no longer safe to have people running around with no

restrictions

and no accountability.

I have nothing to hide either, that's exactly why I don't want them in
my house. When I do have something to hide, then they can wiretap my
phones, house, etc., but first...I have to be suspected of something
or break the law. You want them in your house for no reason...fine, I
don't. I don't know of anywhere in this country that people can run
around with no restrictions and no accountability, unless maybe you're
an illegal in a border town.

Cheri

You don't get out very often, do you?
How about muslims getting flight training where all they want to do is
to fly an aircraft without learning how to land?
I think that all children born in this country and those people who
visit should have their DNA and fingerprints taken and logged.
As it is now, when you have a suspect DNA in a crime, you can't get a
match unless the perp has had his or her DNA taken in the past, or some
time in the future. Watch some of the Closed Case Files sometime. They
got the semen from the perp, but no match, so he continues to commit
more crimes.
Maybe the criminals will think twice about committing a crime.

My favorite is how the right wing screamed about government intrusion
in our lives, and the threat to blow up a bus is sufficient for them
to give it all away.

I don't want my goverment knowing anything about me. I fear my
government more than any terrorist. This country is heading for facism
and you will be the perfect German.