Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Microchip Spying in our Homes, Bodies and Lives

Microchips are being implanted in people during both dental work and
medical surgery. These chips are actually small transmitters that
send data to foreign terrorists such as AlQuada. They know exactly
where you are and what you are doing. They can track you and often
times even see you. You have no privacy and they can even watch you
take a **** and undress.

Worse yet, they can create and modify your thoughts and actions. If
they desire, they can make you kill people that they want destroyed.
One you have a chip implanted, you lose your entire self and become a
robot for them, whether they are a terrorist organization, your
employer, or the US Government. This is one reason that an employee
should never allow their employer to do surgery or anything like that.
For example, a Walmart employee goes to the Walmart Dental Center
(some stores have them). This dentist then implants something to make
the employee work harder or whatever they want you to do. Even going
to the Walmart vision center, they can fit you with glasses that have
a chip. There is no limit to mind control using microchips. Even
animals are being fitted with them.

Besides being implanted in our bodies, they are being places in our
homes. It's not uncommon to have these placed in our electrical
panels, outlets, light fixtures, etc. They can also be placed into
walls, plumbing fixtures, appliances, on power poles, and pretty much
anywhere in the home. That toaster you just bought could contain a
microchip camera that monitors your activities everytime you are in
your kitchen. You ARE being watched, monitored and in some cases,
controlled. Almost everyone in the United States has at least some
sort of device in their home, their body, or in their home furnishings
and these people are being watched. Don't be surprised if your photo
appears on the internet showing you naked in your own bathroom. There
is no stopping these microchips from watching us. We are under their
control and they may be controlling our daily activities, our lives,
and possibly our minds.

If this is not enough, consider how many of them are found in stores.
There may be millions of them placed in your favorite department
store. Not only the security cameras in the store fixtures, but also
found in the items that you purchase without giving any thought to
what you purchase in relation to what contains these chips. It's very
likely that every American has been detected in some capacity at least
once. Microchips are everywhere and they are watching you and your
family. They may even be controlling every aspect of your life. It's
a known fact that at least one major department store chain even has
these in their public restrooms, and they monitor your bathroom
activities. If the toilet flushes automatically when you finish your
toilet use, know that you are being detected and monitored. This is
becoming more widespread each and every day. Without extremely costly
detection equipment there is no way to know if these devices are in
our homes, stores, cars, bodies or anywhere else in our lives. Soon
we will all be robots.

Posted to alt.home.repair

These are RFID chips. I bet you are into black helicopters as well.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

no joke one day EVERYONE will be chipped for tracking survilance and
anti terrorism / anti illegals efforts.

now your laughing but consider how much our privacy has been
cut.........

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote in message ...

I have nothing to hide. My fingerprints have been taken numerous

times
(not criminal). It they want to tap my phones, or put surveillance
cameras outside my house, go ahead.
It's no longer safe to have people running around with no

restrictions
and no accountability.

I have nothing to hide either, that's exactly why I don't want them in
my house. When I do have something to hide, then they can wiretap my
phones, house, etc., but first...I have to be suspected of something
or break the law. You want them in your house for no reason...fine, I
don't. I don't know of anywhere in this country that people can run
around with no restrictions and no accountability, unless maybe you're
an illegal in a border town.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Microchips are being implanted in people during both dental work and
medical surgery. These chips are actually small transmitters that
send data to foreign terrorists such as AlQuada.

[snip]

It's not just with medical procedures! Last night I had dinner at Beef
O'Bradys and when the waitress took my order she said, "Do you want chips
with that?"

She must be part of the plot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

professorpaul wrote in
ups.com:

These are RFID chips. I bet you are into black helicopters as well.....

Formations of black helicopters are a common sight at treetop level in
Fayetteville, NC - Ft Bragg...along with strip joints and pawn shops.
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 11/6/2007 7:37 PM Cheri said the following:
willshak wrote in message ...

I have nothing to hide. My fingerprints have been taken numerous

times

(not criminal). It they want to tap my phones, or put surveillance
cameras outside my house, go ahead.
It's no longer safe to have people running around with no

restrictions

and no accountability.

I have nothing to hide either, that's exactly why I don't want them in
my house. When I do have something to hide, then they can wiretap my
phones, house, etc., but first...I have to be suspected of something
or break the law. You want them in your house for no reason...fine, I
don't. I don't know of anywhere in this country that people can run
around with no restrictions and no accountability, unless maybe you're
an illegal in a border town.

Cheri

You don't get out very often, do you?
How about muslims getting flight training where all they want to do is
to fly an aircraft without learning how to land?
I think that all children born in this country and those people who
visit should have their DNA and fingerprints taken and logged.
As it is now, when you have a suspect DNA in a crime, you can't get a
match unless the perp has had his or her DNA taken in the past, or some
time in the future. Watch some of the Closed Case Files sometime. They
got the semen from the perp, but no match, so he continues to commit
more crimes.
Maybe the criminals will think twice about committing a crime.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair

You're about the only person (aside from a few thousand sexual predators)
who should indeed be chip'd.
Somebody oughta keep track of you, sweetie.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:

I have nothing to hide. My fingerprints have been taken numerous
times (not criminal). It they want to tap my phones, or put
surveillance cameras outside my house, go ahead.
It's no longer safe to have people running around with no
restrictions and no accountability.

And when they decide they don't like your politics, and disappear you
to some foreign torture prison, do you have a problem with that?

No. I think it's a swell idea.

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote in message ...

Oh, please!
They already know my politics. I'm a registered voter.

Now, that's frightening. LOL

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:40:38 -0500, "JimR" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Microchips are being implanted in people during both dental work and
medical surgery. These chips are actually small transmitters that
send data to foreign terrorists such as AlQuada.

[snip]

It's not just with medical procedures! Last night I had dinner at Beef
O'Bradys and when the waitress took my order she said, "Do you want chips
with that?"

She must be part of the plot.

Definately
Those chips were imbedded in your beef and if you ate it, they are now
inside your body. Beef O'Bradys now knows everything about you.
Everytime you walk into any other restaurant, whether it's a
McDonalds, or a very expensive restaurant, they will push a button and
cause you to have stomach pain. Soon you will be forced to ONLY eat
at Beef O'Bradys without pain, or not eat at all. They have you as a
FORCED customer for life, by using torture methods to control your
digestive system.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

willshak wrote in message ...

[...]

My favorite is how the right wing screamed about government intrusion
in our lives, and the threat to blow up a bus is sufficient for them
to give it all away.

I don't want my goverment knowing anything about me. I fear my
government more than any terrorist. This country is heading for facism
and you will be the perfect German.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I thought it would all kind of be fun. Debit and credit cards could be
incorporated. And they could be put in a place chosen by the recipient.
Some would choose the palm of the hand. Some would choose the lips. Some
would choose the buttocks. Some would choose the nipple. Some would choose
their genetalia.

At the end of the checkout, if you had a nice looking cashier that you
wanted to convey a little flirting with, you could have them scan you where
your secret place is. Or they could just put one on everyone's bottom, and
you'd just sit on that little laser scanner they already have there. But,
for some people, we would have to make double and triple sized scanners, and
prop some of them up with timber shoring to hold the weight.

We could shorten the discovery process in dating by having a record of
marriages, divorces, children, tpo's, criminal records, etc. One scan would
shorten the process down to either "Goodbye" or "Wanna see my golf tee
collection?"

You'd know all about the people in your PTA or scout group.

You wouldn't have to worry about forgetting your credit card or car keys.

You wouldn't get the wrong meds in the hospital. If found unconscious, they
would know all about you.

Lots of things.

Steve