Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] concerned-citizen5@hotmail.com is offline

Default Microchip Spying in our Homes, Bodies and Lives

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:40:38 -0500, "JimR" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Microchips are being implanted in people during both dental work and
medical surgery. These chips are actually small transmitters that
send data to foreign terrorists such as AlQuada.

[snip]

It's not just with medical procedures! Last night I had dinner at Beef
O'Bradys and when the waitress took my order she said, "Do you want chips
with that?"

She must be part of the plot.

Definately
Those chips were imbedded in your beef and if you ate it, they are now
inside your body. Beef O'Bradys now knows everything about you.
Everytime you walk into any other restaurant, whether it's a
McDonalds, or a very expensive restaurant, they will push a button and
cause you to have stomach pain. Soon you will be forced to ONLY eat
at Beef O'Bradys without pain, or not eat at all. They have you as a
FORCED customer for life, by using torture methods to control your
digestive system.