Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Looking for advice for purchasing a wood lathe and tools

In article .com,
wrote:

Sorry for the delay ... was delayed by an emergency at work

No Way, Ecnerwal & Nailshooter41 - Thank you ... you have set my mind
at ease with regards to the bed extension for the Nova

Fred - Sorry I was not clear ... earlier I said I was in Colorado
Springs ... yes that does sound like a bargain

Mac - Thanks for the advice about the turners meeting ...

Any thoughts about the

Jet 1642EVS-2
http://woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=60031

or the

Jet 1642EVS http://woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5433

Both are good choices, I looked that them real hard before buying the
Nova DVR-XP. When I hit a deal on the Nova I went that way

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv