Posted to uk.d-i-y
Si[_2_] Si[_2_] is offline

Default Radio 2 and saving 30% on your heating bills

In message , geoff
writes
In message , Si
$3o&m writes
In message , Bob Eager
writes

On 2007-11-05 17:17:32 +0000, "Doctor Drivel" said:

I'll fit one right away!!!! Fitting one on the bedpost may drop the
electricity bills too!!! I'll have four of them!!!

Why not.

One on the input and output of each combi

Before or after the magnetic water softener?

that technology doesn't just soften water you know... it also clears
ponds of blanket weed
http://www.worldofwater.co.uk/shop/item.asp?itemid=548

not the same thing at all

It uses ultra-violet, it's not magnetic

mind you, I've got one, and it doesn't work

I'd be a little worried if you do have one - especially if you've
succeeded in changing the UV bulb at any point - it has a "Multi
frequency processor" and "Flashing active frequency generation lights"
but no UV, just two wires which the user is instructed to wrap around a
(plastic only) pipe through which pond water flows.

--
Si