Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair

Default Cutting bottom of heating register panel

"aemeijers" wrote in message
news
I wonder if there's a metal cutting blade available for this:
http://www.makita.com/menu.php?pg=product_det&tag=5090D

That won't cut at floor level.

Not sure, but the blade looks like it would only force the blade up an inch
from the floor. What choice has the guy got? The room's a cob job.

I'd be inclined to fine-tune reality and just pry the covers off.

Yeah...that's what I thought earlier today. Hack the thing off and start
from scratch. If he cuts the cover, it's going to leave a nice sharp edge.
Someone's gonna slice their toes next time they go to open a window or hang
a picture.