Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Rubber Bumper for Shed

wrote:
On Nov 5, 12:45 pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:33:20 -0800, Dave Bugg
My kids (2.5 boys), ride their trikes down the driveway (a small,
safe incline) and use my shed to stop the ride. Eventually, they
are going to damage the wooden door.

Any thoughts about what I could use to prolong the life of the shed
door? I checked out the local HD, and didn't see anything that I
thought I could use as a safe bumper.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on this?
And folks wonder why this generation of kids have little respect for
property, no discipline, and parents who are total oblivions.

BTW: how do you get 2.5 boys? Somebody do a solomon on one of them?
Or is one of them a hermaphrodite? A bit queer? Mother wanted a
girl and dresses one them up as one?

I dropped a few characters there - they are 2.5 years old - twin
boys. And just learning to get around on the big wheels... they are
too young to punish for "riding down the hill." WHile I do appreciate
the parenting advice, I was just looking for something to protect the
shed until they have better motor skills and can be expected to stop
and ride in control.

Build a brick wall in front of the shed?

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com