Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Sprinkler system underground leak help

Dave FL wrote:
On Nov 5, 12:11 pm, BobK207 wrote:

If you have a leak somewhere there has got to be a rather large
soggy spot.

Can't find any, it could be possible that since I live in Florida,
the soil below 1-2 feet is sandy, and could be soaking it up?

I live in Florida too and the amount of water mentioned is a LOT even
for Florida sand to soak up. With that much water leaking there must
be a joint (or maybe a holed pipe - been digging?) underground that
failed but - even in sand - I'd think that would blow out from the
surface.

Do you know where the sprinkler supply lines run? If so, walk them.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...