Posted to alt.home.repair
jthread jthread is offline

Default Sprinkler system underground leak help

"Dave FL" wrote in message
ups.com...
jthread wrote:

check your valves. sounds to me they are getting stuck. they have to be
maintained anyway. if a section is dribbling it's not closing all the
way.

Sorry, what I meant by dribbling was when the zone is on a couple of
sprinkler heads dribble water between the top and the shaft. Does this
sound right?

Dave FL

not really. i read your post below and i got to admit i'm stumped. when they
leak it's usually a valve. if your water is hard it can cause them to fail
pretty quickly. keep at it. it's not that complicated someone will help
you.