Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Radio 2 and saving 30% on your heating bills

"Trevor Smith" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 26 Oct, 23:05, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
onder.co.uk...

ARWadsworth wrote:
I might have gone mad (not my problem) but at about 6.35pm I am sure
I heard a phone caller on the Chris Evans show say that you can save
30% on heating bills by removing the air from a CH system. The caller
then advertised his co and gave a web site for his special equipment.

My girlfriends 4 year old son was shouting as I unloaded the shopping
so I did not catch the web site.

Did anyone else hear this?

Go to the Beeb website, you can 'listen again' to most shows.

Tried that and failed. It looks like "listen again" only starts when the
program that is being broadcast ends.

Tried again later with a result. The web site I heard mentioned was

http://www.tagonatadpole.com/

Now look at a way to waste your money. The phone in guy says it will save
£200 a year.

Adam

It must be a brilliant thing, acording to the testimonials J.P Westall
of Hexham fitted it to his OIL FIRED system and his GAS bills went
down.
Trevor Smith

I'll fit one right away!!!! Fitting one on the bedpost may drop the
electricity bills too!!! I'll have four of them!!!