Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default An unusal event at Radio Shack

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:18:27 -0500, Terry wrote:

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 13:08:35 +0000 (UTC), (Dick
Adams) wrote:

I try to aviod Radio Shack unless I am desparate.
So I was desparate and went there on Friday. When
I got home the device did not work (why am I surprised?)

So I returned it on Saturday and explained the situation
to a different clerk. He actually listened to me. Not
only that he found the correct device and tested it for
me. Maybe hell has frozen over,

Dick

I used to buy everything at Radio Shack until I bought my first "IBM
compatible" computer there. It was many years before I returned.

Ah. The joy of buying packard bell ar hewlett packard prices.